Swimming lessons will commence on Tuesday, 17th September for the Autumn Term.
Your child will need:
- Girls – a one-piece costume (no bikinis or tankinis) and a swimming hat
- Boys – must wear swimming trunks that are to be no longer than mid-thigh and should be tight to the skin and a swimming hat if they have long hair
- Plastic bag (to put their wet things in)
- Verruca’s – any child with a verruca must wear a swimming sock or not take part in lessons
- Children may bring one plain biscuit to eat when they return to school.
Children are only allowed to wear goggles when they have passed the National Curriculum assessment. For any medical conditions that would require a child to wear goggles a letter is required.